HOW TO USE DYNASTY IPTV
WHY CHOOSE DYNASTY IPTV subscription ?
One of the greatest benefits is the ability for the viewer is to watch the programs that they love from anywhere and at any one given time. This is usually at a cheaper price as compared to the cable packages that you may know of. The pricing is usually better and there are so many titles that a subscriber can select from. In the past, the consumers had to but the cable packages that may have had some programs they were not interested in. IPTV allows the consumers to unbundle the programs as is common with cable packages.
You can pay for what you have an interest in and leave all others out.
The other benefit is that you can access a lot of channels without any problem.
You can make a custom list of channels and pay the price for those channels only.
And enjoy quality HD videos.
In this page we hev show how to use DYNASTY IPTV
Tutorial HOW TO USE DYNASTY IPTV
1 – Go to your Enigma2 and get your IP address:
Go to Settings/Setup/System Network Device Setup Adapter Settings.
And get your IP address it starts with 192.168…..
2 – Go to your windows PC and download Putty Software:
Putty dURLload URL https://the.earth.li/~sgtatham/putty/latest/x86/putty.exe
3 – Open Putty add to follow these steps:
Add your IP address of your Enigma (Same IP as step 1) Port 23 Connection type Telenet Click on open.
Your default login and password are root.
Copy your URL line (you will get it after you order your subscription).
Use RIGHT CLICK MOUSE BUTTON after you enter your line press ENTER.
Type reboot and your device will restart.
4- Now you will find IPTV folder, all IPTV channels are inside your IPTV folder.
Smart TV (Samsung & LG) / Amazon Fire Stick
Setup instruction for a Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick. All Iptv service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one-time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your Samsung/LG Smart TV or Amazon Fire Stick is compatible with Samsung or LG Smart TV app store screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart IPTV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique iptv subscription URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ drop-down selection on ‘Various’.
- Check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click on the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
Download Smart IPTV into your TV:
( This is only for Samsung and LG Smart TV )
- Go to your TV apps store
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
- Now you can see your MAC address on the right side of your screen
Add channels into Smart IPTV:
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/
- Add your MAC and your M3U Subscription URL
- Click on Add Link
Android (Smartphones, Android Box)
There is a lot of IPTV apps on Play Store but in this tutorial, we will use “IPTV” app. You can download the app from play store, but I’m giving you the download link bellow.
- Download Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.iptvremote.android.iptv.
- Install the App, Open it, Click on navigation menu icon then click on the area “More……”.
- Now you have to enter your M3U playlist URL. BTW, the M3U URL link available on your member area.
Android TV (Perfect Player)
Go to Google Play store and download Perfect Player IPTV, and follow our given steps below.
- Open Perfect Player
- Go to Settings
- Now you are into Settings Page, Go to General
- Go to Playlist and enter Your URL and add by Name ALL IPTV after you are done click on OK
- Go back to your Settings Page and go to Playback
- Check ONLY change system volume
- Go back to your Settings Page and go to GUI
- Check ONLY Show channels as a group folder
- Restart Perfect Player
- Now you see channels list on the left side
- Press left the button on the remote controller now you have all channels on the group folder
- Go to any folder and enjoy to watch all channels
Apple (iPhone/iPad/Apple TV)
Using iPlay TV:
- Download iPlayTV from AppStore
- Step 2 Upload our M3U Url to iPlay TV
- Now you can enjoy our IPTV playlist
Using GSE SMART IPTV PRO:
- Download GSE SMART IPTV PRO
- Go to the app and Click ‘Accept’ EULA rule
- Click ‘Setting’ on the left top corner
- Find and click the ‘Remote Playlists’ menu
- Click the ‘+’ button to add IPTV provider
- Click ‘Add M3U URL’
KODI (XBMC) Version 17 & Up
- Open KodiSelect TV.
- & Select Enter add-on browser.
- & Select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
- Select Configure.
- & Select General.
- If you have your subscription m3u URL set Location to Remote Path.
- Then Select M3U PlayList URL.
- Enter the URL of your M3U PlayList and select OK.
- If you have an M3U text file stored locally on your network/computer/box then set the Location to Local Path (include Local Network).
- Then Select M3U PlayList URL.
- Navigate to where the file is stored and select it.
- Select OK.
- Wait for the notification of channels loaded.
- To sum up now when you go back to the Home Screen and select TV it should look like this.